Port Adelaide, SA
Clerical Officer (Administration)
- Part-Time FTE 0.79
- Fixed Term 17/12/2019 to 12/06/2020 (maternity leave)
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 (Clerks)
- Salary packaging benefits (tax-free not-for-profit)
A career at UnitingSA offers exciting rewards and opportunities for anybody wanting to make a difference to their community. Our work environment encourages employees to grow professionally and personally, motivating them to do great things.
Our employees are integral for delivering quality services and we are committed to their personal and professional development.
UnitingSA provides community services which improve the quality of life for aged, unemployed and homeless people, families, children, youth, people with a mental health disability and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Located at Western Adelaide Homelessness Service in Port Adelaide, this position is the first point of contact for people seeking housing support. In addition to providing high quality customer service to all visitors and callers, the successful applicant will be required to assist with other administration duties and will require knowledge of invoice processing, rostering principles and Work, Health & Safety.
Experience using TechOne, RosterOn and/or CIM Training will be highly regarded.
Key responsibilities include:
- provide high quality customer service to all visitors, callers and staff
- accurate and timely data entry
- process invoices and maintain accurate financial records
- the ability to work as part of a team in an open and transparent manner
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Relevant experience and appropriate qualifications in Business Administration
- Knowledge of TechOne, RosterOn and CIM Training databases (desirable)
- current DHS Working With Children Check
- current Driver’s Licence (desirable)
We aim to increase the diversity of our workforce to better meet the differing needs of our clients and to improve equal employment opportunity for our employees.
Applications Close: Monday 4th November
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: